I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and offer a person centred approach to counselling.
I also offer Clinical Supervision.
I am happy to offer face to face, online or telephone counselling.
A form of therapeutic bodywork which is both relaxing and restorative. Through the application of thumb, finger and palm pressure, and with gentle stretching and mobilization techniques of limbs and joints, it aims to stimulate the body's vital energy flow in order to promote good health. In addition to its healing qualities, Shiatsu can also be considered a very effective preventive therapy.
I offer a deep form of soft tissue massage that uses specific techniques to treat stress, tension and fatigue that occurs through occupational, recreational and sporting activities.
Benefits of Sports Massage
- Prevents injuries to muscles and tendons
- Reduces the chance of injury during exercise
- Speeds up the recovery process and aids rehabilitation after injury
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Increases joint mobility and muscle flexibility
- Offers general relief for stress, tension and fatigue.
For more information or to make an appointment please contact me:
Tel: 01326 372637
Mob: 07866 217757